Download Trial DataPerformance
- Compact plant for efficient harvest
- Excellent grain quality and test weight
- Impressive stay green for maximum yield
- Strong stalks for flexible harvest
- Excels in high yield environments
- Positive response to fungicide
MZ 4691DBR as a seedling is pale in colour with average vigour. Plants are moderate in height with medium ear placement. Plants flower slightly earlier vs MZ 4676DBR. Ears are long and slender with 16 kernel rows. Husk cover is adequate and flares open at maturity. Grain quality is excellent. Plants have very good tolerance to leaf diseases and ears have great ear rot scores. Stalks remain strong throughout harvest. Hybrid moves north and south of zone. Predicted to respond to fungicide.