Join us on August 11th for an information packed corn agronomy session featuring:
Meet Your Corn Plant – Greg Stewart, Maizex Seeds
- An informative discussion on corn physiology and yield potential.
- How does your corn plant interact with the environment to produce yield?
*Greg Stewart is the Agronomy Lead for Maizex and former corn specialist with the Province of Ontario
Corn Yield 101 – Allan Froese, Maizex Seeds
- What can you do on your farm to increase yield potential?
- Fungicides and Corn – What’s the big deal?
*Allan Froese is the Territory Business Manager for Maizex and former Product Commercialization Specialist with Monsanto
Nitrogen Yield and Your Farm – John Heard, Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Nitrogen, Yield and your Farm: Research and approaches to fine tuning your nitrogen strategy.
* John Heard is an award winning Nutrition Specialist with Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
Breeding for Early Corn Maturities – Shawn Winter, Maizex Seeds
- Breeding for Early Maturity Markets – Where we are and where we are going
- Review of Maizex Seeds early maturity product line
*Shawn Winter is the Product Manager and corn breeder with Maizex Seeds
Two time slots to choose from:
11:00 Lunch and depart
11:30 Registration and lunch
Location: Parking at Oak Bluff Community Centre
RSVP to email@example.com or call 1-877-682-1720